Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jamba

Jamba

Swag Mater
     Swag Mater

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Well the latest rumors about the Qualcomm’s flagship chip Snapdragon 800 are getting loud these days. The latest one states that Samsung’s next phablet, the Galaxy Note III will also be packing the Snapdragon heat. The rumors are saying that the Galaxy Note III will come with Snapdragon 800 processor under the trunk.
    A new report from ZDNet Korea states that the Samsung Galaxy Note III is only one among the slew of other Snapdragon 800 powered smartphone to come out in the coming months. The long list includes smartphones from other major manufactures too. LG Optimus G2 is said to be coming with the Snapdragon 800 processor, Pantech IM-A880 is another, Sony Xperia Honami is also said to be on the list. But to be fair none of the mentioned devices are official yet. We have yet to see any official announcement from any manufacture which claims to be making a Snapdragon 800 smartphone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Samsung has a long tradition of using Qualcomm processors, the Galaxy S3 used one, and the Galaxy S4 also used one. But a point to be noted here is that Samsung releases multiple versions of their flagship devices for specific regions. The Galaxy S4 for example also has two versions; one of them has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 while the other has Samsung’s own Exynos 5 Octa. So if Samsung is going to keep the same cycle on, we might actually see two versions of the Galaxy Note III. It is entirely possible that one of them touts the Snapdragon 800.
    But there is no confirmation regarding the smartphone. I guess we will have to wait at least until IFA in Berlin, Germany this fall. Samsung launched the previous Galaxy Note smartphone on that platform and there is high possibility that it will be same case with Galaxy Note III. We would love to see the Snapdragon 800 purring inside the Galaxy Note III.

Source

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Come help me steal one of these when they come out.

http://www.psvmods.net

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

Let do it. creepy onion

Jamba

Jamba

Swag Mater
     Swag Mater

I can help right? Blinking creepy smil

StriickeN

StriickeN