MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Microsoft has a 'huge' announcement for the Xbox 360 at this year's E3, despite this week's unveiling of the Xbox One.

Microsoft Game Studios executive Phil Spencer has pledged that the Xbox 360 still has plenty of life following the reveal of the company's next-gen console.
    He told Gamespot that Microsoft will continue to support the platform for "years to come".

"I think the [Xbox 360] is going to be very vibrant for many years. In fact, we have a huge, I think it's huge, [Xbox 360] announcement for E3 that I keep wanting to talk about, but I can't." Spencer said.

"I think it will surprise people. I loved what we did last year with Minecraft; bring Minecraft to the box; six million units later it's kind of a beast. I think there's a lot of life in the [Xbox 360] for years to come."

Spencer's comments follow the news that Microsoft plans to release 15 exclusive games in the first year of Xbox One, eight of which will be brand new franchises.

Several third-party publishers will release cross-generation titles for both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, including Activision's Call of Duty: Ghosts and EA's Battlefield 4.

~ Source

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum