Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moto

Moto

Straight Edge

Facebook's new mobile OS takeover app, Home, is certainly drawing plenty of attention in recent days. But outside of Android smartphone and tablet users, everyone else is left out in the cold. As you might have imagined, Facebook is definitely still interested in expanding the reach of Home, and according to an interview with Bloomberg, we may see Home on other devices in some form.

Adam Mosseri, Facebook's director of product, told Bloomberg on Monday the social media company is engaged in an "ongoing conversation" with both Apple and Microsoft about bringing Home to each respective company's mobile devices. Granted, nothing is finalized, and the Home experience on the iPhone, for example, could be vastly different than what's seen on Android.

"It may or may not be Home," said Mosseri. "We could also just bring some of the design values to the iOS app. That might be how it ends up. Or we could build just the lock screen. Maybe then it’s not called Home, it’s called something else."

Conveniently enough, Facebook updated its iOS apps this afternoon, adding in the "chat heads" function found in Home. While it's not the full Home experience, it also doesn't require Apple to hand over its beloved user interface design to a third party. At the very least, one has to think Facebook will continue integrating Home features into its mobile apps.

On Tuesday, The Next Web cited an unnamed source stating Facebook is not in conversations with Apple and Microsoft. A bit strange, considering the original story comes from Facebook's director of product.

-Source

http://www.psvmodz.com

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

Facebook is boring as fuck. I'm tired of that shit. silence

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Facebook is dumb.. troll

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

I like it for the communication
    But some people ruined it with their statuses and constant "share this pic if you love african children" pictures

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

Facebook in 'Ongoing' Talks to Bring Home to iPhone and Windows Phone 2293880886 wrote:I like it for the communication
    But some people ruined it with their statuses and constant "share this pic if you love african children" pictures
    Like the same shit every day!! y u no guy!
    Nothing else nothing new just shit. sad as oscar

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Or "ignore if you love the devil" "lms if i have big tits" "lms if you would fuck me" etc...

troll

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

I liked the page "The Boston Massacre II" troll
    Some stuff on there is funny you just have to look

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

everyone wish there was a thumb down button in facebook. creepy onion

Vader

Master Vader