Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Speculation over the its highly anticipated project's appearance at Europe's biggest games event has intensified in recent weeks, due in part to an official Gamescom trailer which featured a snippet of footage from Rockstar North's next crime opus. But a spokesperson for Gamescom has told CVG that the Grand Theft Auto V footage was included "in error". Franko Fischer, communications manager of Gamescom's organising body Koelnmesse, said "Rockstar Games is not scheduled and has never been scheduled to exhibit at Gamescom 2012". He said that all GTA V footage has now been removed from the Gamescom trailer. "We apologise for any confusion this may have caused," he added. Fischer was nevertheless upbeat about the show's appeal to the games market. He said there would be numerous world premieres and surprise reveals at the show. "Although GTA 5 won't be at the show, I think we will once again have the most spectacular world premieres set for the events," he added. About seven months have passed since Rockstar sent shockwaves across the industry with a surprise GTA 5 trailer. Since then, aside from two GTA V screenshots, there has been little information on the new project. Gamescom begins August 15th and runs throughout the week.

Source

http://www.psvmods.net

[space]

Lion Heart

I can't wait for this game,
    it seems like a san andreas remake.
    But badass either way.

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[space] wrote:I can't wait for this game,