MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

Cydia back at 100% 2f998abd4e_zps17692757

With the launch of Evasi0n yesterday afternoon, reaching 100,000 users in the first 10 minutes, Cydia took a virtual beating making it almost useless for around 19 hours.

We are unsure of total numbers, however we do know that within 4 hours of the launch 270,000+ people were using it. As you will see in the picture below, it got some pretty large numbers. But what does this mean for Cydia?

Cydia back at 100% Stats_zps8692c4fa

According to Cydia creator, Jay Freeman (saurik), "Note: (as of 4AM / 12AM UTC) Traffic from evasi0n has caused many errors. After 19 hours of work (and with tons of code rewritten; BigBoss, Modmyi, and I have all made major changes), things seem stable, despite continuing traffic. (If things do break, come back later! ;P) (Otherwise, be willing to retry things.)"

Cydia back at 100% IMG_0514_zps6d4fcb0c

Everything has pretty much settled down at this point and you should be able to load your all the custom content you have grown to love over the years!

~ Source

[space]

Lion Heart

Cydia doesn't offer any pirated material.
    So that last part can go.
    If anyone is going to accuse Cydia as a market for material they don't know what it is.
    Repos that YOU add to the App's source list may provide things that will enable piracy on your device and allow you to get copyrighted material but none of that is from Cydia itself or it's partners.
    It is from the repo you added, all Cydia does is install those things for you because most people don't know how to use ssh.
    I am going to take that out now.

So yea, to be on topic, Cydia was giving me TONS of red writing yesterday night. lol

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Yeah it was annoying Oh no I was about to just wait until the end of the week and see how it was. Razz

http://www.psvmods.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum