MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xbox One will cost $499 / £429 at launch in November, but the cost of entry is too high, economist and author Rafi Mohammed has cautioned. He has stressed that a low console cost would result in more players investing in Xbox One games in a new interview.

Mohammed has worked as a pricing analyst for some 21 years and is author of a book called The Art of Pricing. If there’s one thing he appears to know, it’s how to price a product successfully.

Speaking with Bloomberg TV, Mohammed said of Xbox One, “You want to get that console in consumers’ hands, and then where you really make the money is off of the games.

“So it was really surprising that they charged such a premium, especially when they had a lot of negatives…like the very restrictive DRM, which they did retract from. One of the key things is that they really listened to their consumers and they did backtrack and they reduced the price, but I still think the price is too high. So it’s still a $100 premium.”

Despite the $499 asking price, Microsoft’s Don Mattrick has recently suggested that Xbox One over-delivers on value, and offers thousands of dollars worth of content and features. We’re still not sure what ‘over-delivering on value’ means exactly.

~ Source

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

Microsoft want dat bread, turn their swag on, everybody in the cloud say what's up. Yeah, they get money ooo. ME gusta LOL

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

They are still gonna make bank off of it. ME gusta LOL

http://www.psvmods.net

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

True but will it sell more now that DRM bullshit is off and be like PS3?

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

They will probably take all of that noob stuff off, as it doesn't help them at all really and it just makes others mad.

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

They already made millitary mad. I bet some people are still not informed on this type of news. Razz

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Resident wrote:They already made millitary mad. I bet some people are still not informed on this type of news. Razz

Military? smells fishy 

Oh yeah they probably play xbox a lot when they're not killing people / guarding / etc. troll

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum