MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Time Warner has entered into a partnership with Microsoft and is to launch an app on Xbox 360 later this year that provides "up to 300" Live TV channels to the system.

The Time Warner Cable TV app will give Xbox Live Gold subscribers access to channels including AMC, BBC World News, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, Food Network and HGTV. A subscription to the network (which currently starts at $65 per year) will be necessary.

Microsoft says that the service, which aligns the Xbox 360 with the features available on Xbox One, will be exclusive to the US.

"TWC TV is a significant addition to Xbox 360, bringing our customers their favourite entertainment in one place-enhanced TV experience, games, movies, music, sports and entertainment apps," said Blair Westlake, corporate vice president of media at Microsoft.

"Our partnership with TWC enhances all that is available on Xbox 360 today, which will we continue expand. We're thrilled to offer TWC TV to US Xbox Live members and Time Warner Cable subscribers."

Mike Angus, senior vice president and general manager of video for Time Warner Cable added: "We look forward to introducing TWC TV to Xbox 360 and providing customers with this new viewing experience within the home. We are very excited about Microsoft's vision for entertainment and the vast possibilities Xbox offers."

On-demand entertainment will be a central focus of Microsoft's Xbox One. The console is designed to be connected directly into a cable box allowing users to watch video content and play games at the same time.

Microsoft has officially announced an Xbox One release date window of November 2013 in 21 markets and a price of £429 / $499 / €499.

~ Source

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

Time Warner best internet bishhes ME gusta LOL

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

I wouldn't need that. I barely watch TV. ME gusta LOL

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Downloading TV then watching on phone ftw. ME gusta LOL

http://www.psvmods.net

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

How do you download TV? WTF!!

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Resident wrote:How do you download TV? WTF!!

Ever heard of torrents? smells fishy

http://www.psvmods.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum