Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jamba

Jamba

Swag Mater
     Swag Mater

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In case you hadn't heard, Samsung is making a little extra effort to secure the Galaxy S4 via tougher software kernels, which aren't susceptible to some of the more common root methods from previous Galaxy models. But where there's a will, there's a way, and noted Android developer/modder Chainfire has found a way around the security on the stock kernel for the Galaxy S4 i9505 - that's the Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered LTE variant, and the model sold for AT&T and T-Mobile in the United States.
    This root exploit works via a newly-modified version of the CF-Auto-Root tool and the popular SuperSU permission manager app. You'll need a Windows computer and the latest version of Samsung's Odin flashing software to apply the MD5 file. The root method should work just fine with T-Mobile's Galaxy S4, and AT&T's model as well, assuming that you've unlocked the bootloader via Dan Rosenberg's method. Some users have reported that the modified CF-Auto-Root works on Sprint models (SPH-L720), but this has not been verified, and caution is advised for the present.
    Unfortunately, this root exploit will not work on the international HSPA Exynos-powered Galaxy S4 (i9500). Chainfire mentions on Google+ that he's working on a root solution, but since he doesn't have physical access to one of these models, it could take some time.

XDA - [GT-I9505] CF-Auto-Root

Source

[space]

Lion Heart

They shouldn't be doing bullshit like this.
    Locking down their devices.

It doesn't hurt samsung as to whether my phone is rooted or not, you can get paid apps for free with out a root and samsung doesn't even own Google play so its mad stupi.

Plus it's linux, so they can't fully deny you from gaining root access.

Thats my 2 cents. ME gusta LOL

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

They think they are helping... Razz

http://www.psvmods.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum