Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you agree with this?

"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_lcap25%"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
    "RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_lcap50%"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
    "RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_lcap25%"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. Vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
    Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BuZ

Gold Member
    Gold Member

While Sony is preparing an official announcement for its next PlayStation console later today, rumours are still circulating about what online features the system will house.

A source recently reported to Kotaku that the PS4 will offer a paid premium subscription to access most of the system's online features.

The service is said to be called PlayStation World, and would replace the current PlayStation Plus subscription with something more similar to Microsoft's Xbox Live.

Such rumors should often be taken with a grain of salt, though Kotaku noted the anonymous source is the same one that originally revealed the PlayStation 4's codename, Orbis.

Only a matter of time

Along with the online rumours, the source suggested that the PlayStation 4 will launch in the U.S. sometime in November.

There will allegedly be two models sold at the time, with U.S. pricing suggested to be $429 and $529 respectively.

The prices are subject to change, of course, and it's not expected that Sony will announce the system's price during the event later today.

In fact, the online subscription may still be a mystery after today if Sony focuses on an overview of the new hardware instead of specific features.

There are only a few hours left until Sony makes the official PS4 debut, so be sure to check out our PS4 landing page to catch up on all of the reports and rumours so far.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My thoughts: Looks like XBOX 720 will be a bigger hit to me than of what the PS4 will be because of the "Online Network" capabilities. I don't think I'll ever want to get a PS4 or any Sony branded console within the future. They may make their online paid for which is poor quality anyhow and people are now being expected to pay for it. What is Sony doing? lol. If this is true; most people will switch to XBOX making Microsoft win automatically. Sony is forcing themselves out of their business.

Just to add in here is some more useful information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Yay one less excuse for PS3 noobs.

http://www.psvmods.net

[space]

Lion Heart

Yea, that last little bit is complete bullshit.
    PSN has improved GREATLY over the last few years, and also Sony does not own the servers you play your games online with.
    The Devs own and maintain the servers for their games, so don't blame Sony for the Devs not investing enough time into building quality networks.
    And online gaming quality also depends on how good your internet is, don't complain for having bad gaming on a badass ping and slow DL and UL speed because you have the choice to make that better..
    I doubt you will be required to pay to play on PSN because that is a major selling point for their consoles, but PSPlus will definitely stick around.

So, yea.

PS4's hardware is better than the 720.
    Both are sporting shitty CPU's and REALLY nice GPU's.
    PS4 has a 8 core from AMD at 1.6ghz for CPU and I forgot GPU.

BuZ

Gold Member
    Gold Member

The Devil wrote:Yay one less excuse for PS3 noobs.

Does this give me an excuse to stop with Microsoft? Smile

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. 3028168719 wrote:

Whatever you want, if they make you pay for that trashy network it's sad. troll

BuZ

Gold Member
    Gold Member

The Devil wrote:
    "RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. 3028168719 wrote:

Whatever you want, if they make you pay for that trashy network it's sad. troll

Agreed, but I cannot say whether or not the Network has gotten better since I stopped PS3 back in 2011 Summer time. Judging, it wouldn't be much different as I still have access on PSP and the website. Like you said before "they're spying on users information" which is a breach of privacy for users within the Network. Sony can/could get taken to court for that and even fined.

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

Buz.....

EAT A DIZK!! you dont say :D

BuZ

Gold Member
    Gold Member

"RUMOURS" PlayStation to make their PSN/SEN (Online Network) paid for. 3327219208 wrote:Buz.....

EAT A DIZK!! you dont say :D

LMAO, I like PS3. Although the online is a shabby (poorly designed and maintained in terms of hackers and much more). troll

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

lol it's cool. troll

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

With money now? for their shitty service? Lol No.

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

If they make us paid for the internet that would suck.

Vader

Master Vader

It would make me very happy creepy onion

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Grim R wrote:If they make us paid for the internet that would suck.

Lmao you would have to pay for laggy servers.

Vader

Master Vader

Exactly troll
    I would laugh so hard if they go through with this

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

just like the xbox right!? troll

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

The xbox has never lagged for me once since iv bought it I played ps3 and it took me forver to kill someone on bo lmao I shot then 5 seconds later I got the point on a perfect 4 bar solid connection.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum