Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zilla

Zilla

Leaked Images of Asus' ME172V Tablet Appear Asus-me172v,8-F-365775-13

Asus's rumored cheap, non-Nexus 7-inch tablet has been showcased in a pair of leaked images.

Russian retailer OGO1 recently published a listing for the Asus ME172V, subsequently offering a first look at the 7-inch tablet. It's shown in both black and white variants, with casing similar to that of the Nexus 7, which it developed for Google.

The predominant difference between the Nexus 7 and the ME172V is that the later features an Asus logo on the back as opposed to the 'Nexus' branding.

Asus' tablet boasts a 1024 x 600 resolution display, as well as 16 GB of storage, 1 GB of RAM and apparently runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Also rumored is a 4,270 mAh battery, a Mali 400 graphics chip and a front-facing camera.

The ME172V tablet model was initially outed by a benchmark, with system specifications striking a resemblance with the Russian listing. The device is powered by a Tegra 3 quad-core 1.3Ghz CPU and a price tag is said to be $226. The site lists a January launch, so a CES unveiling is almost a certainty.

Leaked Images of Asus' ME172V Tablet Appear Asus-me172v-2,8-G-365776-13

~ Source

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum