Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

~JackSnipe93~

~JackSnipe93~

Cornholio

Is there a type of external sound card I could buy for my laptop to hook up surround sound?

- Thanks

http://www.google.com

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Just searched external sound card shyface is this the kind of thing you're looking for? Newegg - USB Interface Audio Adapter External Sound Card ?

http://www.psvmods.net

[space]

Lion Heart

That wouldn't work if he wanted true surround. Confused
    I mean it would work for plugging it into a stereo but real surround goes through optical, HDMI, and Digital outputs.
    That had digital I think but that is not close to as good as optical.
    Plus it would help to know what kind of "surround" you are using.

~JackSnipe93~

~JackSnipe93~

Cornholio

The Devil wrote:Just searched external sound card shyface is this the kind of thing you're looking for? [url=/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128010]Newegg - USB Interface Audio Adapter External Sound Card[/url] ?

I looked at that and things on there and none of them would work at least the ones I can't find anyway.

@[space] I have a Sony Bravia system mainly used for my HTPC but I would like to hook it up to my laptop also for games and stuff you know? Wink

[space]

Lion Heart

~JackSnipe93~ wrote:
    The Devil wrote:Just searched external sound card shyface is this the kind of thing you're looking for? [url=/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128010]Newegg - USB Interface Audio Adapter External Sound Card[/url] ?

I looked at that and things on there and none of them would work at least the ones I can't find anyway.

@[space] I have a Sony Bravia system mainly used for my HTPC but I would like to hook it up to my laptop also for games and stuff you know? Wink
    Well I am glad to hear you are not trying to say some 2 channel system is surround. Laughing
    Does your laptop and stereo have HDMI ports?
    Because if your laptop has HDMI and your stereo has HDMI in/out I would use that.
    If not I will search for something with an optical output.

[space]

Lion Heart

I did find this.
    http://www.amazon.com/Diamond-External-Xtreme-7-1-Channel-Device/dp/B0046B9O9W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_1
    It does have optical and every other output you could want. Laughing

~JackSnipe93~

~JackSnipe93~

Cornholio

[space] wrote:
    ~JackSnipe93~ wrote:

Well I am glad to hear you are not trying to say some 2 channel system is surround. Laughing
    Because if your laptop has HDMI and your stereo has HDMI in/out I would use that.

Yea it does.

If you want the exact specs it's the alienware m18x you could find everything on google if needed.

[space]

Lion Heart

~JackSnipe93~ wrote:
    [space] wrote:
    ~JackSnipe93~ wrote:

Yea it does.

If you want the exact specs it's the alienware m18x you could find everything on google if needed.
    Does your stereo support HDMI input and out?
    Because you can get 2 hdmi cables and run one from your laptop to the stereo and then have the stereo use the audio from that (highest quality) and have another HDMI cable running from the stereo to your tv for video.

~JackSnipe93~

~JackSnipe93~

Cornholio

[space] wrote:Does your stereo support HDMI input and out?
    Because you can get 2 hdmi cables and run one from your laptop to the stereo and then have the stereo use the audio from that (highest quality) and have another HDMI cable running from the stereo to your tv for video.

I think it does i'll try if i'm not back in an hour then it worked and this topic can be ignored.

[space]

Lion Heart

~JackSnipe93~ wrote:
    [space] wrote:Does your stereo support HDMI input and out?

I think it does i'll try if i'm not back in an hour then it worked and this topic can be ignored.
    Ok. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum