MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MINECON 2012 is under way, and we have our first bit of good news. The Minecraft team are now promising a big update will be released every two months. Starting with the release of v1.5 in the New Year/January time.The PC version of Minecraft will soon be getting a big update to the way redstone behaves. Mojang are updating the system to have a variable signal strength which they are calling 'Analogue' and the inclusion of a new block type – The Capacitor, which must be created from newly added nether components. Mojang also promise that redstone will become more reliable and more predictable.The Capacitor will be placed and used much like the redstone repeaters currently are, with a single input and single output. But the main difference is that the capacitor will only activate once the redstone signal strength has reached a certain level that has been configured by the by the player.Bergensten of Mojang gave audience members an example of how this new signal strength could be used: By combining weighted pressure plates, detector rails and capacitors players could create an automated rail and loading system.The mine cart system will be seeing its own updates too, planned features included new track to unload hitch-hikers like pigs, new systems for filling and emptying chests and the ability to use furnace carts to pull a series a link carts like a steam engine.Finally Bergensten also hinted at a future update for a new pretty looking dimension that appears once players have killed the end game boss, as well as bags for saddled pigs, a new combat system,

~ Source

KING KAOS

KING KAOS

Chaotically Imbalanced

EPIC!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! (Sorry for the caps... I'm just really excited...)

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

MEXICO MAN wrote:EPIC!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! (Sorry for the caps... I'm just really excited...)

Caps aren't annoying unless you use them in a cyber fight troll

http://www.psvmods.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum