MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Billy Murray, the voice actor behind Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's Captain Price, has shot down reports that he recently confirmed a fourth entry in the blockbuster FPS series is in the works at Infinity Ward.Late last month he was said to have told a fan that he was set to hold a meeting with the studio regarding a "straight" Modern Warfare sequel.Responding to the widespread reporting of his comments, Infinity Ward said shortly afterwards: "Interesting news today, but it's not true. We've not talked with any voice actors, so all news is speculation."And now Murray has joined in the debate on Twitter, implying that the work he was referring to in his original comments was related to the free-to-play Call of Duty game being developed exclusively for the Chinese market."This article is not accurate," he said. "I told the guy I was doing a special new Modern Warfare for China, not MW4."The guy I spoke to on the plane was very nice and I'm really pleased he loves the game but the facts have got a bit confused somewhere."Also I couldn't have said I was meeting them Monday as I was on a Monday evening flight to London! Sorry for the confusion!"Nevertheless, a Modern Warfare sequel from Infinity Ward or co-developer Sledgehammer Games for release in 2013 remains a strong possibility.

~ Source

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum