MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nietzsche

Nietzsche

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Here's some of the answer to the question's people are asking atm these come from the guy Artificial_C who has leaked the latest images including zombies:

What else can you say about zombies? i know you said you didnt make it far, but anything on the perks? difficulty?

Difficulty was quite hard as I was playing solo, you start in the bus depot and in there you can buy the M1216 shotgun and the MSMC smg and in the next room you can get the SA-58 AR. I didn't venture that far into the map but I passed juggernaut and quick revive.

Better question, what's green run?

Sorry must of missed your question. In solo play you can decide on what part of the map you spawn in and if you choose farm it's titled "green run" not sure why.

Have you come across the original 4 characters? Tank, Takeo etc..?

Not yet - I don't even think they are in the game. They might be on Nuketown 2025 zombies but I can't redeem the code until the 13th.

Do the zombies take longer or faster to kill and have you played as any of the other characters apart from the girl?

Depends on the gun and on the zombie - the fire zombies are a pain in the ***, as well as the horses. I can't tell what character I'm playing as but I think I was playing as one of the men from what I could tell in the voice.

Do you start with a pistol?

Yes, the 'Five Seven' to be exact.

HORSES?!?! Do they just appear or are they a special round the like the dogs?

Special rounds. I was on round 11 when I first got the horse round, in the lower rounds like round 6 I had dogs.

Care, I want xbox ISO,ISO,ISO,ISO,ISO

I believe they're working hard on stopping an ISO leak this year as a lot of retailers only have the PS3 edition in stock, the shop I got my one copy is due to get the xbox copies early next week.

Update: I found the mystery box on Zombies, and I haven't had any of the new guns yet. I managed to get the M8A1 with select fire which seems like a good gun for killing zombies.

Another amazeballs feature is the workbench, holy **** this thing is awesome. If you find the right stuff you can add attachments to your guns such as the Reflex sight. You can also make a riot shield which is quite cool.

Wow sick! What does enable magic do?

Magic enables things like the mystery box, so if you want a challenge you can put it so you and your friends can't open the mystery box. It also disables things like the power ups zombies drop.

I am so jelly, did the nuketown 2025 code come in the box or what?

Yes, the code for Nuketown 2025 zombies is on the coin inside the hardened edition (can't be redeemed until the 13th) the code for Nuketown 2025 will be on a piece of card when you pick up your pre-order edition.

Are the horses hard to kill?

They are not hard to kill, you just need to make sure you don't get trampled. As in solo that will certainly end your run.

Can you try playing on only that part of the map like you do with Farm?

Unfortunately not. :/ It's pretty bang smack in the middle and you can only spawn on the outside parts, the map is massive. I'll try to work my way towards it again. If only you could set it so that you could spawn with a certain amount of points. :/

http://elitegamers4life.forumotion.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum