Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vader

Master Vader

How To Mod Your Profile Gamerscore
    You will NOT be banned for this, however Microsoft could reset your gamerscore to zero if you aren’t carefull. To prevent this:
    Do not unlock more than 2000 achievements per day
    Do not go over 200,000 gamerscore as Microsoft checks every account over 200,000
    When unlocking multiplayer achievements, do them IN ORDER
    Whenever possible, mod offline

I am not responsible for anything that might happen to you/your xbox 360 as a result of you reading this tutorial.
    To mod gamerscore onto a game using these methods you MUST have PLAYED the game on your profile. if you can view the achievements the game has by looking at “my achievements” then you can mod them.
    You will need the following tools (links to get them at the bottom of the page):
    Transfer cable OR XSATA
    Xport 360 OR Xplorer 360 Extreme
    Modio
    Profile editor 2.0
    Firstly, connect your console to your computer and load up your hard drive. When it is done loading, choose partition 3 and then click content. Now you have to find your profile. It should be in a folder starting with “E0″, so open up all folders with that beginning(Save a copy of this, just incase you stuff up). After that choose the folder “FFFE07D1″ and then “00010000″, which is where your profile should be.
    Save this file to wherever it is you save your stuff and then open it up using Profile Editor. Wait for it to load, and then choose a game. Choose what type of achievement you want to unlock (online or offline). For offline achievements you can then just click “unlock”, for online achievements choose the date and time you unlocked it and then click unlock. Once you are done simply click file>save and then close the program.
    Open Modio and then open your profile. When the window appears, click “Rehash and Resign” and if it says “xbox 360 dashboard” in the bottom left hand corner of the screen you’ve done it all correctly.
    Open up Xplorer360 or Xport360 and then find the “00010000″ file again. Insert the modded profile and when it says “overwrite?” click yes. Now simply eject your harddrive.

And You Are done.
    Enjoy your new modded gamerscore.
    THIS Will also Unlock In game unlocks unlocked be
    achievements.

Source: a place for me to know ME gusta LOL

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

It's smart to only do it in small parts don't make it go from 2k to like 90k just add like 50 a day that would the smartest thing to do lol.

http://www.psvmods.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum