MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The original Blade laptop from Razer may only be six or so months old at this point, but six months is essentially a million, billion years in consumer electronic terms. Hence, Razer has announced an updated version of its gaming rig, which features new internal components and a lower-yet-still-wallet-crushing price of $2,499.

Whereas the original Blade packed a 2.8 GHz Core i7 processor and a GeForce GT 555M GPU, the new model ships with an as-of-yet unannounced Core i7 CPU and a GeForce GTX 660M, as well as eight gigs of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, a 500-gig 7200 rpm hard drive and 64-gig solid state drive. The rest of the package (17ish-inch 1920x1080 display, capacitive multitouch Switchblade LCD side display, etc) remains the same.

First generation Blades will be receiving a price drop to appropriately reflect the introduction of the new hotness, bringing its down to $2,299. Anyone that has already purchased the original Blade, however, will be able to upgrade to the new model at a $500 discount. Pre-orders for the second generation Razer Blade start tomorrow, with delivery expected to take place by the end of the month.

~ Source

Vader

Master Vader

I thought this was some kind of update on actual razors shyface

Anyways, that's a staggering price WTF!!

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

it sort of is but if you look at the specs of it it's understandable

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

I looked at them but I never knew such a thing would cost so much WHAT THE FUCK!

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

lol go to alienware and do the create your own thingy and pic the best specs on every option the total is like $10k Razz

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

That isn't that much ME gusta LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum