Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

PS Vita has hit a worldwide sales total of 2.2 million units as of June 30th, Sony has revealed. Considering that Kaz Hirai revealed figures of 1.8 million in May, sales seems to be slowing, but can a strong post-gamescom release slate change that?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Joystiq reports that the last sales update it received from Sony was at the start of May, with the handheld hitting 1.8 million in sales. The site estimates that PS Vita sold around 200,000 per month in May and June, bringing us to the current 2.2 million total.

So while May and June were reportedly steady yet underwhelming months for PS Vita, a strong gamescom showing last week could manifest in the surge of sales Sony wants. Tearaway, Assassin’s Creed: Liberation, Killzone Mercenary and the middling Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified could be big hitters when they launch.

The site also reports that just days after launching in the US, Nintendo 3DS had already shifted 1.41 million units more than PS Vita, which could raise some serious questions about Sony’s fortune.

Vader

Master Vader

I'm still not gonna buy one ME gusta LOL

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

HawK wrote:I'm still not gonna buy one ME gusta LOL

because you have no friends

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader