MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Source King

Source King

News Poster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everyone can get burned out of all the rumors of next-generation talk so here is a fun way to check out which rumors excite you the most and which ones cause the most doubt.

Leading off is a February report that suggested the Xbox 720, or Durango if you prefer, would be featuring a Blu-Ray DVD drive, a system eight times more powerful than the 360, smaller controllers and a new version of the Kinect.

Verdict? Stumped.

Next, was the not so well receive March article suggested the Playstation 4, or Orbis if you want, would be featuring built-in tech that prevented gamers from taking part in used gaming. This, of course, came from the ever-active mind of industry analyst Michael Pachter.

Result? Stumped.

Then, towards the end of the same month came a report that discussed possible specs for the Playstation 4. It alleged the system would feature an AMD x64 CPU, AMD Southern Islands GPU capable of displaying 4096x2160 resolution and the ability to display 3D games in full high-definition.

Answer? Pumped.

After the start April, another rumor started flying around with some other specs regarding the Xbox 720. This specific one had the 720 sporting a dual GPU setup, a four to six core CPU, an always-online feature to help fight piracy, a built-in Kinect and a Blu-Ray drive.

Outcome? Pumped.

The next day, Nintendo's Wii U receive a report on the system's specs and release date. It suggested the system would have a new touch screen controller (now confirmed), precision motion controls, full HD graphics (surpassing the Playstation 3) and free online gaming.

Decision? Pumped.

Towards the end of June, industry analyst Michael Pachter was at it again with discussing the next-generation consoles. He said the Xbox 720 would not be released until 2014 and that the Wii U will not work with consumers when it's released.

Ruling? Stumped.

It wasn't until the middle of July that we saw another report about the Wii U and when it would be debuting. This suggested the system would be coming out in November and it would be costing around $300.

Judgment? Pumped.

Finally, just about five days ago the most recent report regarding the Wii U said the system would be releasing on Black Friday, which makes a lot of sense and would no doubt force Best Buy to hire riot police.

Finding? Pumped.

Wii U will be the first taste of the next-generation and it will be great to see the reviews it receives from consumers and industry members alike.

[space]

Lion Heart

I think i made a bit of an accident when I heard the resolution of the PS4. Embarassed
    How and what the hell would you play that beast on?
    The pre-owned games thing doesn't really bother me,
    I can't play discs in my PS3 anyway so I have to download them all.
    But PS4 shits on them all.

Arrogant_

Arrogant_

Admins
    Admins

lol

http://www.psvmods.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum