View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Full Forum Review (Results) Yfr214
    PS Vita Mods

Full Forum Review (Results) Red12 First Impressions - Rating: Good
      When I first entered your site I had looked over at your banner as well as your forum favicon. I would just like to suggest getting a bit of a bigger background and getting the design of the banner to show the words a bit better. But When I looked at it I knew that this was a forum based on Playstation and gaming. The forum was very organized and easy to navigate around as well. I was able to find out any thread that I needed to easily and quickly because of this. So yeah, in the rest of this review I will give suggestions and comments on your forum.

Full Forum Review (Results) Purple11 Graphics & Layout - Rating: Average
      Your forum is a very dark forum and it looks really good for how you have it set up but I would suggest getting a new banner or edit the current one as it is hard to read what it says and it doesn't really blend into the background. Try getting a translucent background banner so that it will match perfectly with your forum's background. I would also suggest getting some forum icons or smaller emoticons as large emoticons just make a post look messy and unprofessional. So that is just a little suggestion I would consider.

Full Forum Review (Results) Orange12 Forum Activity - Rating: Good
      Your forum activity is really well and it is amazing to have such active members and staff in your forum but I have noticed that your forum "Members Connected in the Last -- Hours" you have it as 99. I would recommend putting that to 24 so that people know how many members & staff are on each day and will show who is more active and who isn't as active. Having it as 99 hours then somebody can get on for 1 minute and it would show for 3 days and 18 hours until it resets for the next 99 hours. That is just a little suggestion I would seriously think about.

Full Forum Review (Results) Blue11 Staff & Usergroups - Rating: Excellent
      You currently have 8 usergroups which I find is great and will help keep your forum organized to know who specializes in what places. I do think that you should try and get more members in certain usergroups such as coder and graphic designer. That way you know who can do what and give them a bit more notoriety. This will also help get the member more active knowing that they are in more groups and have been trusted to be part of that group. So that is just a little suggestion for you and your forum's usergroups.

Full Forum Review (Results) Green11 Originality & Unique Quality - Rating: Excellent
      Overall your forum is a very unique forum and it is truely one of a kind as I haven't seen a PS Vita forum with such amazing design and details as well as forum activity. It is truely a unique and original forum as the theme is not an average or default theme. I truely think that your forum will prosper on that aspect and will do great in the long run. Good Luck and I hope you enjoyed this review.

http://www.psvmods.net

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

awesomeness

ElectriK

ElectriK

Elite Member

Neat! who made this for us?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/87/52/hadez10.png

Arrogant_

Arrogant_

Admins
    Admins

Cool

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

ElectriK wrote:Neat! who made this for us?

someone on the help forum

[space]

Lion Heart

You should get them to do another one of these.

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

[space] wrote:You should get them to do another one of these.
    not now though. No

[space]

Lion Heart

Full Forum Review (Results) 3327219208 wrote:
    [space] wrote:You should get them to do another one of these.
    not now though. No
    Yea, we will wait until after your done with the banner.

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Yeah Full Forum Review (Results) 3327219208 needs to finish the banner... ME gusta LOL

Grim R

Grim R

Real G4 Life

I will soon so PM me the size for the banner.

I will show how I am doing (with the banner) on the CB.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum