Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sys Req

Sys Req

I DIDNT ADVERTISE ANY THING SLAGATHOR AND YOU PPL NEED TO STOP GIVING ME _ POINTS FOR NO FUCKING REASON I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG BUT YU PPL KEEP PRESSING IT FOR NO REASON NOW I HAVE -13 ANd ITS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE!!!!!!!! DONT POST A REPLY!!!

Vader

Master Vader

-14 you know
    And quit bitching you little fagt

Sys Req

Sys Req

Im not doing anything wrong but you keep pressing the - button BloodStone was right..

Vader

Master Vader

Just by being alive you're wrong
    And how is Bloodstone right

Sys Req

Sys Req

Because BloodStone was right that you abuse the power of being a moderator Your a pussy to be sayin stupid shit like that on the internet but i bet in person you wouldnt have the balls to say that to my face. And if theres anything wrong is that you 1 you shouldnt be alive just because you said I shouldnt be alive 2 Your a bitch to ppl just because you think your all bad because your a Mod Why dont you go tell The president that think hell give a fuck?? and 3 I bet the only reason you a moderator is because All the people here have pity for you cause your a nerd eith no life picking on people cuz it makes you feel better> Well it would be a great mistake for you to say anything to my face cause you would probably be in the hospital right now! Mad

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

Demon_Fire wrote:Because BloodStone was right that you abuse the power of being a moderator Your a pussy to be sayin stupid shit like that on the internet but i bet in person you wouldnt have the balls to say that to my face. And if theres anything wrong is that you 1 you shouldnt be alive just because you said I shouldnt be alive 2 Your a bitch to ppl just because you think your all bad because your a Mod Why dont you go tell The president that think hell give a fuck?? and 3 I bet the only reason you a moderator is because All the people here have pity for you cause your a nerd eith no life picking on people cuz it makes you feel better> Well it would be a great mistake for you to say anything to my face cause you would probably be in the hospital right now! Mad

i don't see how he was abusing his powers by banning you for posting a link to your forum which is against the rules and you have been warned many times for it

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

Demon_Fire wrote:Because BloodStone was right that you abuse the power of being a moderator Your a pussy to be sayin stupid shit like that on the internet but i bet in person you wouldnt have the balls to say that to my face. And if theres anything wrong is that you 1 you shouldnt be alive just because you said I shouldnt be alive 2 Your a bitch to ppl just because you think your all bad because your a Mod Why dont you go tell The president that think hell give a fuck?? and 3 I bet the only reason you a moderator is because All the people here have pity for you cause your a nerd eith no life picking on people cuz it makes you feel better> Well it would be a great mistake for you to say anything to my face cause you would probably be in the hospital right now! Mad
    You obviously know nothing of my work
    I'm not even a fucking mod
    Im barely know shit other than politics so obama would agree with me that your another fagt
    You dont know that I will fuck your ass up If I knew you

Sys Req

Sys Req

One obama isnt president anymore so get your fscts straight to why kick me when twisted said you were gunna play GTA and i thought you were leaving so i said bye

Vader

Master Vader

So you wanna come back?
    Obama is president till the election is over dumb fuck

Sys Req

Sys Req

lul i thought he was out of office already

ElectriK

ElectriK

Elite Member

Damn...

Demon + HawK -- U mad bros troll