Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stealth Ninja

Stealth Ninja

Star Wars Battlefront 2 codez

*All of the following have to be entered while paused in these game play modes; Instant Action, Galactic Conquest, and Story

Invincibility
    Press Up(3), Left, Down(3), Left, Up(3), Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect.

Infinite Ammo
    Press Up, Down, Left, Down(2), Left, Down(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect. Note: Your ammunition will decrease, but will refill instantly after reloading.

Slow Motion Sounds
    Press Up(3), Left, Up, Down, Up(2), Left, Down(3), Left, Up, Down(2), Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect.

Low Resolution Soldiers
    Press Down(3), Up(2), Left, Down(5), Left, Up(3), Left. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect.

Funny Captions When Wampas Kill Rebels
    Press Up, Down, Left, Down, Left, Right. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound. Repeat the code to disable its effect.

Infinite Hero/Villain
    Select Instant Action mode, choose your levels, then go to the options menu before you start. Select "Hero", then change the options to Best Player, Time Limit 1 second, and the time for hero to become available to "Always". You can start the game selecting the hero, and when you die you can pick them again immediately. Additionally, select Instant Action mode, choose your levels, but do not launch. Go to the options and choose the "Hero" selection. Change the options to the following: Best Player, 4 Points, and the time for the hero to become available to 4 seconds. Your hero or villain can still die and the meter runs out, but you only need to kill four people for four points to unlock the hero or villain again. Also, if you get the points when you are playing as the hero or villain, when you die while playing as the hero or villain they still count as the points -- you can pick to play as them immediately.

Brian-1337-

nice codes... troll

https://www.facebook.com/Mips.Brian1337

sdrawkcab

sdrawkcab

are these cw cheat? troll

Vader

Master Vader

^ ROFL

Sys Req

Sys Req

Lul they are the same as they are on PS2 tho the PS2 version isnt good with the graphics..

BloodStone

bull shit ! PS2 has beast graphics compared to most psp games XD

http://www.wingguardian.webs.com

Sys Req

Sys Req

Lol ok bro

Stealth Ninja

Stealth Ninja

lol

Sys Req

Sys Req

Ya if you say so Well ya it is kinda true

_Slagathor

_Slagathor

My m8 plays this game and ya ps2 graphics way better than psp

ElectriK

ElectriK

Elite Member

id say ps2 graphics were awesomer... my ps2 wouldnt run any games i bought in canada, cause my uncle bought in england ME gusta LOL so i ended up not playing anything on it..

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/87/52/hadez10.png

[space]

Lion Heart

That sucks man. Laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum