Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Walking Dead is soon to meet a true port from the television world into the console world, for Activision has given cue for the unveiling of a first person shooter based on the ever so popular The Walking Dead series. Terminal Reality, the developer taking focus on integrating the elements from the television series into a first person shooter survival game, and Activision have disclosed very little information concerning the Walking Dead release.

The information revealed so far is promising to say the least. The Walking Dead video game will revolve around Daryl Dixon and his brother Merle as they both trek to the post-apocalpytic haven of Atlanta, Georgia. Taking the helms of Daryl, players will have to utilize stealth to avoid detection from intelligent zombies that will vary on their audible, olfactory, and other such senses. Additionally comes a survival factor as Daryl will have to scrape for food and scavenge what little ammo can be found as players adventure through the unforgiving Georgian countryside. Other survivors will be encountered throughout the storyline, but rather than being your typical sidekick or sacrifical ‘good guy’, the interactions between Daryl and these other survivors will determine whether or not these survivors will accompany you or attempt to sever your journey. These decisions, alongside a slew of many others, will ultimately culminate into a realistic survival experience that few games can claim to offer. The Walking Dead will be released in stores during 2013 for Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.

A first person shooter based on the Walking Dead was clearly inevitable. To those who are fans of the series, will you partake in purchasing this game? In my opinion, this game seems quite promising. Although I have not watched the series, I feel a realistic zombie survival game has been lacking from the console world for a while now. Having every single factor, from food to friendships, affect the outcome of your character living or dieing makes for a great survival game. What’s your take on it?

http://www.psvmods.net

ElectriK

ElectriK

Elite Member

Yay :D you think you love her but you dont shane....

https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/16/80/87/52/hadez10.png

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum