Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well folks, it’s that time of the year to be potentially disappointed that you bought a 3DS in the first place, because now Nintendo is launching the 3DS XL that has larger features at a cheaper price point.

The 3DS XL certainly takes its name seriously, sporting a ninety percent larger screen, forty-six percent larger chasis, and longer battery life. But, this does come at a cost, as the new “handheld” device is naturally quite large, as can be seen by the picture below.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On top of its new and improved features, the 3DS XL is also going to cost less than its predecessor (somehow), launching at the bargain price point of $200, fifty dollars cheaper than the 3DS at launch. There has yet to be any explaination for this, but my belief is that Nintendo saw the 3DS and Vita struggle out of the gate in America last time, so dropping the price point off the bat might offer the solution to those poor initial sales.

Finally, the handheld is slated for an August 19th release date, which is quite soon considering it was only unveiled yesterday.

What do you guys think of the 3DS XL? Do you feel it is pointless and not really a handheld device anymore, or do you think it is a perfect addition to the current gaming climate? Will you be getting one?

Source

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

How much more bigger is it
    A whole 1.5 inch!

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

my xbox will still own it 72" screen tr0lll

http://www.psvmods.net