Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As many now know, DICE is offering the ability for players to host their own servers on PS3 and Xbox soon. Now, it appears that the company has outlined what everyone wanted to know: the price.

Surprisingly, DICE has been very forthcoming with exactly how much each offered time interval will cost. The rates are flat fees, and breakdown as:

1 day: $1.49
    7 days: $6.99
    30 days: $24.99
    90 days: $64.99
    Now, to my inexperienced mind, this sounds like an awful lot of money to run your own server. I am not sure how much it costs on other games, and a brief Google search has led me to the average price of around $1 per slot (per player). So, it appears that this is a pretty good deal considering owners are paying a flat fee for the service rather than for each individual player on their server.
    At this time, it is known that servers can be both private and public, and that the service will not reach a full launch until sometime next week. With the ability potentially only days away, the experience of Battlefield will once again be distinguishing itself from Call of Duty on the consoles, as the CoD franchise has yet to enlist the use of a server system in favor of a host system.

http://www.psvmods.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum