Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Casey Hudson, BioWare’s producer, says he is sure that there will be more Mass Effect for fans to enjoy after the third and final instalment of the trilogy is released later this year. In the latest Playstation 3 Magazine, Hudson mentions that he will not be upset when the Mass Effect 3 comes out on March 6th.

“We’re probably too busy to feel sad it’s over right now,” he said. “I don’t think I’ll be sad. We’re not done yet, and I don’t know what the final experience will be, but I’m pretty sure Mass Effect 3 is the best in the series.

“We had ambitious goals, but to make a whole series that spans recessions, BioWare’s independence, different publishers… Well, we did it in the end.”

Questions concerning what will happen after arose, to which he replied: ”We don’t know exactly, but there will be more Mass Effect for Mass Effect fans, I’m sure.” Earlier this week BioWare’s Mike Gamble insisted that fans should keep their Mass Effect 3 save files because “you never know what might come in the future.”

Source

http://www.psvmods.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum