Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Altair3

Altair3

How I could have answered YOUR app.:
    Now, An ACTUAL APPLICATION.

Name: Connor Morgan, Altair3, DijZty.7Vi7VjA
    Rank applying for(Graphix Artist): Group Moderator, because I believe that it would be a combination of my skills, and I can get people on this site by advertising with my images.
    Program used(PSCS4, MC4D, GIMP, etc.): PSCS5.1 Extended
    Reason for applying(Two or three sentences at least): I'd like to have some sort of place on PSP CODES, because I would take pride in being a part of this sites contributing members.
    What do you have to offer the graphic community?: Possibly userbars, fulfilling the requests of members.
    What types of art can you share?: I draw A LOT, and I can make digital art. If this is not what you are asking, please fill me in. Razz
    Examples of your work(Minimum of 5):
    Drawing #1:
    Drawing #2:
    Drawing + Digital TouchUp:
    Digital art #1:
    Digital Art #2:
    Digital Art #3:
    Any additional comments(optional): I'd also like to request a moderator possition for the Graphix Group, seeing as there are no Graphix members.

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

Altair3 wrote:
    Drawing #1:
    You drew that? well lets see who has to say to that http://www.tineye.com/search/49a69106c4aaf6f862239514b6eaba580630c41a/

Last edited by Pacman247 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

Altair3 wrote:
    Drawing #2:
    also http://www.tineye.com/search/d7f4ada4e9582a08d5b8a11c80113d811526c942/?page=1&sort=score&order=desc go lie bullshit some where else fag.

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

And I really don't have to go look at the third one.

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

You really took them from there? Shocked

http://www.psvmods.net

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

Wiz Khalifa wrote:You really took them from there? Shocked
    TinyEye shows you all the websites that image was searched so basically he said he drew it well I found a topic that is in 2009 and someone posted that image, not enough? also a dA user posted it to, another forum I found was in 2010 discussing saying "this looks cool" so ya he just Google image searched it

Altair3

Altair3

No I didn't. Eat a dick fragon. And I didn't draw the original image, no. I redrew it, and I did give credit to the original(or I believe to be the original) artist where I had originally posted it. I don't just rip shit, that's not cool. I also chew out people that rip, so in turn this instance would make me a hypocrite. Which I am anything but. Fragon, there is such a thing as trust. I would assume that you could act like an adult and have some for a change. But I guess I expected too much. I request lock until this topic is Approved/Declined. Fragon, don't bother responding. Because as long as I see your name tagged on top of this post in the recent topics widget, I'm not touching it. You've ripped on me since I joined up here, and you're the reason I left. Get over yourself Fragon. OH, and you know that button that says "edit"? I suggest using that instead of posting the same "evidence", restated three different times.

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

Altair3 wrote:
    What types of art can you share?: I draw A LOT, and I can make digital art. If this is not what you are asking, please fill me in. Razz
    Examples of your work(Minimum of 5):
    Drawing #1:
    Drawing #2:
    Drawing + Digital TouchUp:
    #guy rages with anger shows nothing to back himself up# well as we see in this post you said, "YOU DRAW ALOT" am I right? of course I'm.... so stating you draw alot you showed us in a spoiler *Drawing #1.2 etc* which is obviously showing us your work oh wait, am afraid you just copy pasted a google image, but then again you said you gave original credit to the author, WHAT CREDIT? ._. I see no existence to what your referring to, oh shit wait did you just say you gave original credit to the author? well you didn't say that before you where caught in your first post... I don't really need to show more proof and go more deep like I said #person rages, shows no proof to back him up, person is full of shit#

Bawlls in your court fag.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum