Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Moto

Moto

Straight Edge

So I'm pretty sure most of you guys know what urban dictionary is, if you don't it's basically a website that has a definition of practically anything in the world whether it be names/sexual terms or positions/or just things in general. Below please posts the definition of your name using the definition coming from urban dictionar. You don't have to put your real name, just the definition of it and I know there'r multiple definitions for some names so you guys can pick which one fits you best Smile
    Link for the nobs: Click here for pr0n Urban Dictionary

To start the process I'll put my definition:
    Amazing. He is the boyfriend every girl lays awake at night dreaming about. Handsome, romantic, loyal. His smile radiates across a room, and his touch creates electricity wherever it goes. Normally has brown hair, and an lean attractive build, though not bulky. Loves to love and if your lucky enough to have him, he'll make you the happiest person in the world. He also extremely delightful in bed, and will make sure you feel good before he does.

http://www.psvmodz.com

Jamba

Jamba

Swag Mater
     Swag Mater

Mine:

Possibly the coolest name you can have.
    The first guy was born in the badlands of Mexico and according to the legend raised by dragons until the tender age of five at which he, single handed defeated a troop of french invaders by giving them wrong directions that took them into a pit of eternal damnation.
    It is also said that, at 15 years of age, he created the cult to kukulkan the feathered snake by taking a snake, covering it with glue and sticking chicken feathers to the poor animal. Kukulkan is still worshipped at Yucatan up to the present day.
    The story goes on to tell incredible feats that would make Hercules himself look like a kid.
    The funniest part is that he died killed by a coconut while taking a nap under a coconut tree (of course) at the tender age of 78.

I got raised by phucking dragons niggy. ME gusta LOL

KING KAOS

KING KAOS

Chaotically Imbalanced

Sad

A "King of Chaos" refers to a typical online gamer, who's opinion of their own skill level, is actually a lot higher than their actual skill level. The term "King of Chaos" is actually a sarcastic term, indicating that the player is sup-par, and actually not a "King of Causing Chaos."

It is very typical for a "King of Chaos" to get frustrated in the middle of the game, call everyone on the other team a "try-hard," and rage-quit. Causing the "King of Chaos's" team to be a man down and eventually lose.

That1badassguy

That1badassguy

To be the best at every possible thing. Inlcuding sex.
    'Chuck Norris ain't got nuthin on Dawson.' Fuck Yea

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum