Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vader

Master Vader

Former U.S. Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman says the Defense Intelligence Agency report about North Korea's ability to deliver a nuclear weapon with a ballistic missile gives China economic incentive to pressure North Korea not to attack.
    Credit: CNN Embarassed

[space] was right smile for you baby

[space]

Lion Heart

China and US share Interests about North Korea 2293880886 wrote:
    Former U.S. Ambassador to China Jon Huntsman says the Defense Intelligence Agency report about North Korea's ability to deliver a nuclear weapon with a ballistic missile gives China economic incentive to pressure North Korea not to attack.
    Credit: CNN Embarassed

[space] was right smile for you baby
    Sadly I was right. Sad

Resident Pedo

Resident Pedo

Resident Perv.
    Resident Perv.

Can sum1 exprain 2 mi n Engrish preaze?

Fo'real though. I don't understand what's happening, they're using big words. Sad

[space]

Lion Heart

China and US share Interests about North Korea 1600869410 wrote:Can sum1 exprain 2 mi n Engrish preaze?

Fo'real though. I don't understand what's happening, they're using big words. Sad
    the new leader of North Korea is threatening to blow up the US with nukes.
    Now North Korea has very few allies but of them is the great bad china.
    North Korea now has missiles capable of carrying a nuke so they may be able to hit the US.
    China is telling them to back off.

KING KAOS

KING KAOS

Chaotically Imbalanced

Remember that china is a communist country and that they may turn against us at any time also.

Bou

Bou

China and US share Interests about North Korea 2245100888 wrote:Remember that china is a communist country and that they may turn against us at any time also.
    I don't think they'll do that, at least not any time soon. US owes them a lot of money so that's probably why they want Korea to back off xD

http://www.extportable.com/

Jamba

Jamba

Swag Mater
     Swag Mater

The only reason NKorea and China are STILL allies is because of the shit that happened back after WW2.

China was small and weak back then but now it's not. In fact, it's one of the strongest economic powers in the world.

NKorea, is still the same piece of crap it used to be back then.

I personally don't think that China will be allies with NKorea for much longer, I mean, NKoreans do whatever the fuck they want with the Chinese (Kidnap/kill Chinese fishermen, etc), they develop weapons like this just because they think China has got their back and because they want to be feared, or just want the general public to be aware that NKorea is actually dangerous. They can go suck a ****. cheers

It's only a matter of time, besides, if NKorea does nuke us, we just send one nuke and they're done. Smile

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

China and US share Interests about North Korea 1600869410 wrote:Can sum1 exprain 2 mi n Engrish preaze?

China and US share Interests about North Korea Faith_in_humanity_lost_funny_USA_Budapest_never_heard_of_it-s250x250-333067-580

Last edited by Fragon on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vader

Master Vader

Yeah? Well Freddie Mercury never lost faith!

Vet

Vet

Elite Member

China and US share Interests about North Korea 2293880886 wrote:Yeah? Well Freddie Mercury never lost faith!
    China and US share Interests about North Korea 1325006771310

Arrogant_

Arrogant_

Admins
    Admins

lol

http://www.psvmods.net

Vader

Master Vader

Fragon wrote:
    China and US share Interests about North Korea 2293880886 wrote:Yeah? Well Freddie Mercury never lost faith!
    China and US share Interests about North Korea 1325006771310
    Fuck fragon
    I can't stop laughing

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum