Login Register
MoHH2 Legendz

Legends of Medal of honor:Heores 2.. Never forgotten RiP in piece

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vader

Master Vader

Man Spends 7 Years Drawing Incredibly Detailed Maze Giant-maze-1

This is the insanely detailed maze that Twitter user Kya7y's father spent nearly 7 years drawing some 30 years ago. That...is one hell of a hobby. For comparison, I used to doodle penises in the margin of my notebooks whenever I was bored in school. That and try to imagine my teachers naked. Mr. Edwards! Your wife must feel like one lucky lady.

When pressed for details, the father explained that he spent 7 years creating the map on A1 size paper, which is about 33 x 23 inches.

People have been asking @Kya7y about her father. Everyone seems to want to know more about the man behind this amazing maze. This morning she wrote, "Where does my father work? At a public university!! In the athletic department!!! As a janitor."

Oh man, when I was in college I made friends with my dorm's janitor. His name was Hobart, and he was a hell of a guy. It's weird thinking about him now and how fondly I remember talking to him. He would always swing by the room and drop off a latex glove with a half-smoked bowl of shwag and his Nascar lighter inside. He never even picked the seeds out of his crappy-ass weed. I probably learned more from that guy than every single class I took.

StriickeN

StriickeN

Admins
    Admins

I want to try that Surprised it looks cool. smile for you baby

http://www.psvmods.net

PorkyPine V5

i could draw a better maze in an hour troll

http://gamerzofcallofduty.forumotion.com

Vader

Master Vader

Better than Man Spends 7 Years Drawing Incredibly Detailed Maze 3327219208's work put together ME gusta LOL

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum